As a Sales Advisor, you’ll help keep the Habitat store ticking. You’ll do this through your enthusiasm for our brand and our products, delivering fantastic service to every customer to achieve your personal sales targets. This role is working 30 hours per week across a variety of shifts.
As a Sales Advisor, you’ll:
· Encourage customers to buy more, return, and tell others by giving a level of customer service that exceeds their expectations
· Keep the store looking sharp and stylish by employing high standards of visual merchandising
· Work with the management team to deliver your store’s goals and targets
· Take an active part in making the team work and play well together
· Show, with flair, your passion for the brand through your thorough knowledge of our products
Your experience, skills and qualities will include:
· Working in a highly customer focused environment
· Having an ability to cut through – whether problem solving or interpreting data
· Employing good planning and organisational skills
· Showing motivation and working with enthusiasm and tenacity
· Being on the button about delivering results
· Working for a retail brand (this is something that gets Brownie points, but it’s not essential)
In return, we offer:
· A competitive salary
· 29 days’ annual leave per year
· Staff discount in Habitat, Argos and Sainsbury’s stores (after qualifying period)
· Pension, Share Save and other benefits
Since 1964, Habitat has been challenging the way people style and shop for their homes. We’re an iconic homeware and furniture retailer that’s going through exciting times: alongside our three long-standing London flagship stores, we have an extensive website and a network of smaller customer touch-points throughout the UK including Sainsbury’s and Argos.
For over 50 years Habitat has created good design that’s useful, distinctive and just a little witty. We recognise that today there are more brands than ever selling furniture, but we’re strong in our conviction that we’re true originals, because almost every piece in our collection is designed by us.
Everyone is welcome at the Sainsbury’s Group, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer that champions a diverse and inclusive culture. If you’ve read about this fantastic opportunity and are excited about working for us, but you’re not sure if you’re 100% there with your experience – we’d still love to hear from you! Just make an application and we’ll be in touch from there (we’re also happy to discuss flexible working options if normal office hours aren’t always doable).
If you’d like to find out more about us before applying head to: https://sainsburys.jobs/working-at-sainsburys/values-culture/